|This article needs needs to be re-edited to depart from the wikipedia article|
Please refer to the Manual of Style or Editing Help to get started.
THQ Studio Australia was one of the subsidiaries of electronic game publisher THQ. Based in Brisbane Australia, the studio have developed titles for last and current generation games consoles and managed (via internal producers) the development of hand held versions of their games utilizing smaller local and interstate development studios.
THQ Studio Australia was founded in 2003 and concentrated on developing titles based on popular Nickelodeon TV licenses. Releasing a new title yearly between 2004 to 2008 before expanding into multiple teams and developing movie tie in games such as The Last Airbender (video game) based on M. Night Shyamalan's 2010 movie The Last Airbender and their last developed game release of DreamWorks Animation's Megamind movie.
In August, 2011, THQ Studio Australia was announced to be closed down as part of a restructuring and realignment plan by parent company, THQ.
- The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron Boy Genius: Attack of the Twonkies - (Ps2, Nintendo GameCube) (2004)
- SpongeBob SquarePants: Lights, Camera, Pants! - (Ps2, Xbox) (2005)
- Avatar: The Last Airbender - (Ps2, Xbox) (2006)
- Avatar: The Burning Earth - (Ps2, Xbox 360, Wii) (2007)
- Avatar: Into the Inferno - (Ps2, Wii) (2008)
- The Last Airbender - (Wii) (2010)
- Megamind: Ultimate Showdown - (Xbox 360, PlayStation 3) (2010)
- Megamind: Mega Team Unite - (Wii) (2010)
- The Avengers - (Xbox 360, PlayStation 3) (2011, cancelled)